Tuesday, February 14, 2006

my bloody valentine

It seems that today, hands have officially been washed off me.

"I wish things could have been different
all i do is miss you and the way we used to be
nothing ventured nothing gained
I ventured all and still I failed.
The test , the mirage,the blue oasis,
I dont really know who fell more,
I hate myself and I hate you more."

Damning evidence, you would agree.

What else can i say?
I'll take all the blame.

And I look back over the past year, and wonder, has anything really changed at all?

5 comments:

JL said...

bad luck days. those days where nothing you do from the moment you rise seems to work out right. i treat valentine's like this. it's so built up, a paper heart - too much juju.

regardless of my romantic situation, i tend to avoid this day like a plague.

i hope you have better luck of it.

melon collie said...

natalie, :), my sympathies for the 'huge purple lump'.

jasi, i want to learn words like juju and goo ! Oh, and 'ish', too.
you're much too nice to me.

JL said...

my shorthand is like goo itself. if 'ish' isn't enough, there's always the abbreviations. i was shy, i didn't elaborate on any sort of romantic 'sitch'. if the states haven't completely murdered the english language, i've surely mutilated it a fair share. appologies.

Argentyne said...

Wrong time to ask how you've been?

melon collie said...

Never a wrong time to congratulate you on the K call.
Hopefully that'll work out for you. Interviews in B always do.

About Me

a recluse waiting for salvation