Monday, April 25, 2005

tired

I am really tired today.

tired of staring at my cell for messages that never arrive of studying endlessly for exams to make them happy of my ego of giving so much and getting so little of empty email inboxes of checking certain blogs for new posts that never come of pretending to be "all right" when i am not of broken promises of praying for somebodythingthatwillneverbemine of dying of a broken-heart disease of being lonely and wishing things would be different but knowing that they never will be because im merely a little pawn in His great game and He hates me.

somebody hug me today.
please

6 comments:

saba said...

*hug*

If tomorrow isn't a better day, I'm going to ask God whyhehatesmesomuch.

JL said...

*hugs*

S. said...

*hug* *hug* *hug*

psnob said...

wallflowers rock

psnob said...

see, im contending for the award for the most insensitve comments.
the word comment itself is patronising and naive.
and um. yeah, i know what that feels like, ..sucks.

melon collie said...

thank you saba, jasi, di and sid, you made me feel soooo much better :)

and psnob,i'm VERY VERY VERY impressed, i see you're listening through the cemetery trees.

(my turn to sound patronising :))

About Me

a recluse waiting for salvation